Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Following in the footsteps of the monotron, monotribe, and MS-20 Mini analog synthesizers, Korg announces the volca series. The volca Series is a lineup of EDM production tools comprised of three distinct models: the volca Keys lead synthesizer, the volca Bass synthesizer, and the volca Beats rhythm machine.
Combining the sonic power of true analogue synthesis with intuitive user controls, the volca Keys delivers immense versatility in sound creation and loop making. volca Keys is a lead synthesizer offering three note true analogue synthesis. It's equipped with a 16-step sequencer as well as Ring Modulation and Delay effects for far out sonic possibilities. There's also a MIDI Input for note entry, plus external sync and control from your DAW. Battery operation and built-in speakers mean that you can conveniently play anywhere and anytime. Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe.
- Three note true analogue synthesis with one knob per function for easy hands-on tweaking
- 16-step sequencer with Flux mode for non-quantized free flowing loops
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series
- MIDI In for note entry, plus external sync and control from your DAW
- Go-anywhere analogue: play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power