Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Inside the bright casing of the Meris Enzo lives a world of synthetic guitar tones previously unimaginable.
The Meris Enzo is a multi-voice synthesizer built to track electric guitar signals and translate them into authentic and responsive synthetic voices. With vibrant tones that sound like they are taken straight from any classic analog synthesizer, the Enzo features many impressive functions and features to win over any synthesizing guitarist.
- Mono – for classic lead lines
- Poly – for full and luscious chords
- Arp – for textured arpeggiated sequences
- Dry – for an expressive pitch shifter
The modes of the Enzo are adjusted by deeply expressive controls that dial in accurate synthetic voices that would be found in a traditional synthesizer. Extended controls include a pitch control that adjusts the pitch of the Enzo within a two-octave range, a sustain dial that maxes out at infinite sustain, and a modulation control that detunes each oscillator within the Enzo that makes up the voice. Filter and filter envelope controls further the tone sculpting power of the Enzo to expand the sonic landscape even wider. Along with expression pedal and MIDI compatibility, the Enzo deepens interactivity with the player to allow exploration of every feature it has to offer.
With a powerful synthetic engine to transform any guitar signal into a striking replica of a traditional synthesizer, the Meris Enzo deceives ears and eyes for a new avenue for sonic exploration.
- Four distinct synthesizer modes
- Two-octave range and semitone steps control
- Ladder and state variable filter topology settings
- Ramp and square waveshapes
- Two tap modulation delay
- Expression pedal input and MIDI output
- Filter, delay, and ring modulation dry guitar signal controls
|Power Supply:||9 Volt DC Power Supply|
|True Bypass/Buffer:||Relay True Bypass, Switch to Buffered|
|Ins - Outs:||1 x 1/4" TRS (Stereo) , 2 x 1/4" (L/R)|
|Analog/Digital:||Digital with Analog Signal Path|