Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
The upgraded version of the Vintage Deluxe features the warm, tube-like tones of the Microtubes Vintage and adds a 4-band active EQ, Low and High mid frequency switch, parallel output and balanced line driver. It delivers the natural dynamic response and organic compression of classic tube amps and tape machines, fitting four decades of legendary tones into a package that will fit in your gig bag.
- BlendMixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- LevelSets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- DriveSets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Grunt SwitchSets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Attack SwitchSets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.This new addition helps to keep the treble portion of the signal under control, specially useful when playing with new strings and/or cabinets with tweeters!
- Low+-12dB @ 100Hz
- Low Mids SwitchThis switch change the center frequency of the Low Mids from 1kHz to 500Hz.
- Low Mids+-12dB @ 500Hz
- Hi Mids+-12dB @ 1.5kHz
- Hi Mids SwitchThis switch change the center frequency of the Hi Mids from 3kHz to 1.5kHz.
- Treble+-12dB @ 5kHz
- Parallel OutputA passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct OutputA balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.